Dirt on carpets can reach deep down and damage the carpet if not for the Bissell PowerLifter Powerbrush carpet cleaner. It is portable and easily removes deeply embedded dirt and grime from carpets using hot tap water, detergent and its four-row rotating DirtLifter PowerBrushes.
The carpet cleaner comes with a comfortable handle, lint screen, easily-maneuverable wheels, built-in measuring cup, removable nozzle for easy cleaning and quick-release cord hooks. There are two water tanks; one for clean and another for dirty water while it’s 20 ft power cord reduces the need of constantly plugging and unplugging the unit while cleaning large rooms.
Upright deep carpet cleaner
Bissell’s Carpet cleaning formula and rotating brushes penetrate deep into the carpet to remove all dirt and stains. Its powerful suction then sucks and lifts dirt and dirty water away.
The carpet cleaner works best with specifically designed formulas to give fresh smelling carpets which look professionally cleaned. Carpets look newer for a longer period with its exclusive Scotchgard formula which places a protective barrier on the fiber surfaces. This protects from potential future stains, which is why you needn’t wait for stains. Just treat your carpet with Bissell deep cleaning formula to protect the carpet and keep it looking newer for longer periods.
Deep cleaning with PowerLifter PowerBrush
The Bissell PowerLifter PowerBrush first forces warm cleaning mixture into the carpet to blast out all the dirt and grime. Then its 4 cleaning rows of brushes with stiff bristles set in a wavy formation which effectively scrubs and lifts dirt and stains which your vacuum doesn’t reach. Its powerful suction then lifts and pulls out all the dirt and dirty liquid.
- 4 rows of powerful rotating brushes lifts deeply embedded dirt from carpet
- Sprays and scrubs carpet with hot tap water and carpet formula and then sucks dirt and water
- Easily filled and emptied 2-in-1 water tank
- Comes with removable nozzle, built-in measuring cup, lint screen and 8 oz. Sample formula
- Has a 1 year warranty
- Long cord helps reach hard-to-reach areas
- Easy to use and clean after use
- Suction is not so strong after subsequent use
- Motor gives crazy, loud sounds
- Too small water tank which requires constant refilling while cleaning large rooms
- Needs multiple passes to clean the carpet
- Drips water in front of the unit after cleaning carpet.